Why Use NextGen?
- In-Car and personal Multimedia Systems are becoming more complex
- The range and variety of handsets available continues to expand and evolve. Ongoing software updates add to the complexity.
- New Bluetooth profiles and wireless technologies continue to evolve.
- New Bluetooth enabled devices continue to emerge and now include PCs and MP3 Players as well as phones.
- Vehicle manufacturers and dealer customer service operations are often not equipped to provide specific technical support and advice to customers on Bluetooth compatibility.
- Connectivity of customers’ existing handsets and MP3 players is becoming a significant factor when specifying features for new car purchases.
Nextgen can address all of these issues with our unique service.
Browse our website for further details on the range and depth of our process.
The benefits for the customer are:
- Test results for vehicle and Bluetooth device compatibility
- Dynamically linked data pages to the customer’s website giving up-to-date compatibility information
- Instructions for the use of individual handsets with the in-car systems, including Quick-Start Guides.
- All information and instructions provided in multiple languages to cover the major markets of Europe, Asia and the Americas.
No other company is able to provide the full service we offer:
- Identify relevant handsets
- Bluetooth interoperability testing
- Publish results through web interface
- Authoring of user instructions and quick-start guides
- Dealer and technical training
- Dealer and user helpdesks